To read more about Our Vision, Values and Aims plus Pre-School Ethos, please click on the attached
Tiggywinkles Pre- School nurtures motivated, confident and knowledgeable children through a caring, fun and safe environment, developing future positive contributors to society and all those around them.
We have a clear understanding of our values at Tiggywinkles Pre-School:
- Happiness and wellbeing
- Engagement - being involved, responsive, interested and interesting
- Respect - promoting a culture of tolerance, inclusion, diversity, equality, fairness and opportunity
- Communication - being genuine, open, honest and sincere
- Achievement - highest quality, high expectations
- Partnership and care - being reflective and learning from parents as partners, developing strong nurturing relationships
- We also teach the children British values. Whilst we work within the context of Christian values, we embrace children of all faiths.
At Tiggywinkles Pre-School, we aim:
- To provide a safe, happy, caring, stimulating and secure environment for our children.
- To work in partnership with other agencies and our communities to promote the welfare of our children.
- To work together with parents as partners to improve learning and care.
- To value and empower our children and staff.
- To promote wellbeing and respect.