How can you support the EYFS and your child’s learning at home at home?
- Spend lots of time talking with your child;
- Read plenty of books together;
- Encourage your child to take part in lots of activities such as digging in the garden, visiting interesting places, taking part in sports.
- Play games together – spending quality time with your child is the very best way to help him or her learn and develop.
- Let us know if your child does something new or interesting.
- Let us know if you have any concerns or worries about your child.